Yep, it's been almost two months since my last post and really, I haven't written anything since last year (yikes). And so much has been happening...
- Kiki turned 5, Bella turned 1, I turned 40!!!
- We went to Israel for two weeks over Passover and had an amazing time.
- I published a children's book about my grandmother called 'Grandma Birdie's Red String' and Cynthia published a children's book called 'Nobody Likes Me'. The books are amazing in their own way with beautiful illustrations and a great story. You should check them out (just click the links or find them on Amazon).
- What I really should write a book about is the process of finding the right private school for your 5 year old kid. It was quite the challenge, but we think we made the right choice in the end.
- Oh yeah. Kiki graduated from pre-school today!